Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Another Layout Share!!


Hello everyone!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!! My day is going pretty good as you can see I got some scrapbooking in today so that is always awesome!! Here is a layout I did of Bella and me at the park! it was a super fun day there! I love this park I need to go there more offend, I am sure Bella would not mind! lol

This was the first layout I did using the July scraptasic kit lol as you can tell I am getting behind in my kits! I think I will have to skip one so I don't get to far behind and that is way I love this kit clue you can skip or cancel at any time!

The July kit I got is super girly which i love but for some reason I had a hard time getting into it this time and that is way the layout again is super simple everything was from the kit but the house paper clip and the doily they can from the June kit.

Here is a few close ups!

  Thank you guys from spending the time to check out my blog!! I hope you all have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment