Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ya its in !!!

Hey everyone!  I hope your week is going good!  My week is going pretty great!  At work they have me working on a line that runs like shit most of the time but all week it has ran beautifully! Then my man is on afternoons this week so there is no one at home to bug me! :P and the best part of all is I got my CTMH consultant package in today! 

I loved everything thing that was in there!  I even placed an order today as Well so I can't wait to get that in either!

I still have not tried the new blade in my cameo I have been busy plus a little scared that it won't work,  but I will be trying it out for sure tomorrow night! 

I am also uploading a haul video right now so Hopefully that will be up soon!  And here's a sneak peak of what I am working on next!

Bye for now!!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see your CTMH products. I put your blog on a RSS feed.
    Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete